Sunday, July 27, 2008

Why my job is great...

First of all I'm sorry for the lack of posts here. I hit an artistic rut for a while. In an effort to get out of said rut, I started working on my comic strip. I started a new blog for it called Code 11. Check it out! I do have new stuff to post here, but I haven't scanned it in yet, due to laziness. (big surprise, i know)

I DO have a special treat. A friend of mine happened upon this little gem. Click here. If you scroll down a bit, you'll see a little story with pictures about me at work. I don't know if something is wrong with me, but this makes me so happy. When I first saw it, it made me laugh so hard, so I just had to share it. Notice my super awesome shirt too. Actual art to come soon.

2 comments:

l e d o said...

Man thats funny. Story of your life. Cool idea for a comic strip too.

Anonymous said...

lil' angel is beautiful. -blood